The Sound In Your Head

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last Class - More Than One Life At A Time

Tonight was my last class of the 2 year Clairvoyant Training program I've been working through since I moved back to California in May of 2004.

As part of a graduating student's last class they are given an opportunity to ask any questions they like. I had three. One specific to the school's choice of names for our rooms, another for something I'd once heard advanced students discussing while I was a beginning student and the third was about something I already knew the answer to.

If energy has no time and space can you live more than one life at the same time?

The answer is 'yes'.

My teacher added 'there's usually a commitment issue involved'.

Isn't there always?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home