The Sound In Your Head

Monday, May 22, 2006

No, I Don't Think Madonna Is A Great Genius

Madge's new tour kicked off and apparently she opened it on a jewel encrusted crucifix.



Who the fuck cares?

Yes, I know, you think Madonna is an amazing business woman, a marketing genius, afterall she's reinvented herself over and over again; she's found religion and motherhood.

Again, who the fuck cares?

She's a trendoid on steroids with a big budget, marginal at best taste, a penchant for stirring up shit and then running away all the while sporting borrowed accents and performing vapid music.

*whew*

Now that I've gotten that off my chest.

If you want big box mega chain type entertainment I reckon she's your gal and you'll pay for her production - I read something about $400/ticket.

Just goes to show money can't buy you depth; Madonna's artistic integrity and insights rank in the kiddy wading pool range as far as I'm concerned. You'll just be watching her wade around in one while wearing designer bathing suits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home