The Sound In Your Head

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Coffee And Not Smoking Cigarettes

It's been just over a year since I gave up the smokes; took me 4 years of gradually weening myself off of them but I did it.

So now I am up, having had a cup of coffee and no cigarettes, so again I type. I type to keep my fingers moving, mind focused and energy moving. It's not a bad habit by any stretch but you know it looks a little compulsive at times.

So what's happening this week .... I'm thinking about attending a Meditation Teacher In Training intensive. It is a goal to teach meditation and I want to do it non-denominationally. I've no desire to battle the stigma of religion; I'll leave that to somebody else.

I'm going into a recording studio on Saturday to record some parts on a new friend's tunes; it's been a really long time since I've been in the studio. I think it's going to be fun. We sat down and came up with some parts over the weekend and it was as it can so often be very simple and easy. Ahhhh - music - my heaven and my hell. Such a wonderous gift that has put me through so much growth and so much grief. Kind of like life .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home