The Sound In Your Head

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Sound Of Freedom

I love music and don't remember a time when I didn't. My love for it has become less specific over the last few years as these days have been a time of release from the extremes I used to conjure and declare.

This afternoon while working on a new project I'm listening to Tone396's new "indie disco" mix referenced on my pal Matt Hite's Beatmixed blog.

The mix opens with a vocal track that sounds like Damo Suzuki and segues into remixes of music by 'The Music' and 'The Killers'. There's a moment in the segue that's making my smile - it sounds like freedom - conjuring images of vast sky and the spirit of unlimited possibility. Hearing this I instantly remember why I love music.

Music is a guide to the world as vibration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home