The Sound In Your Head

Monday, November 07, 2005

2 Things

I rarely talk about geek related stuff on this blog but I need to vent:

I HATE ADODB

It's a database abstraction layer that's "supposed" to make my life easier and it seems that the only thing it does is create more work for me. For some reason when I use the 'getArray' function to munge my data result set it creates a multi-dimensional array that has two identical arrays for every single row of data. This is not helpful.

ELUVIUM MAKES BEAUTIFUL MUSIC I WISH I'D MADE

Go have a listen - - - file under gorgeous, moody, keyboards, sparse, atmospheric, the type of music I'd like to hear while walking along a moor in England, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Boards Of Canada, etc.. My friend Aprilfish lists their latest release 'Lambent Material' as one of the best records of 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home