The Sound In Your Head

Monday, February 13, 2006

Je suis fini!

I graduated. Tonight is/was my first Monday night in 18 months where there was no clairvoyant training school to go to. I did laundry, made lemon pound cake and watched The Butterfly Effect instead after a taking the day off from work.

You can call me Rev. Carr or Rev. Stacia now; some people are shy about revealing themselves as Revs but I say why the hell not. If someone is really interested in what I did to become one or why I chose to do so or what it means I'd hope they'd simply ask rather than judge blindly.

Why is it that people are so afraid of the spirituality and beliefs of others?

Anyway, that's too big a question to push around tonight. This Rev is tired and has 18 months of missed sleep to catch up on.

Peace-
Rev. S

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay. congrats, revund! come out and play now :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home