The Sound In Your Head

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Here Are Your Heroic Search Results

Somebody help me out.

As previously posted, I lost my domain some months ago and if you recall while I was none too pleased with the way the loss went down I was okay with letting go of the domain itself and moving on with life.

My old domain administrator informed me that the domain was snagged by some squaters. Okay, I thought, stacia.com isn't getting used but it's in someone's clutches. There's not much I can do.

What this does not explain is why if you do a google my name *or* stacia.com the first result is this:

"Here are your heroic search results
Tits, Busty Naturals, BigNaturals, Big Naturals Tits, Big Naturals, Naturals Tits, Big Tits,
www.stacia.com/"

While mine are in fact natural (we'll leave the issue of size out of this), I find it slightly disturbing that these are the freaking first results.

How the hell do I change this? At least when you google my first and last name combination!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Stacia said…

    Thanks for the Google info; unfortunately they say there's nothing they can do. As for the domain loss - you missed the first blog entry on this. I'm all too aware of the costs and consequences.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home