The Sound In Your Head

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cut Your Hand While Trying To Open A Bottle Of Olive Oil. Ask Me How!

Yeah - I did it. Fucking bottle still isn't opened. Motherfucker. Had to saute my spinach with butter.

Just got news from my friend Guillaume in Paris who says:

"Cars are burning but our great state is going to pay for them. As usual. The debate is on about inner cities and education and security. I think the media once again are glad to emphasize the troubles. But don’t worry it’s fine."

What are we going to do about the media?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK how on earth did you cut your hand on an unopened bottle of olive oil?

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Stacia said…

    I was trying to open it :-)

    Couldn't get the twisty thingy to break so i tried to knife it open while holding the bottle and the knife slipped.

    It's only a flesh wound but it hurts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home